Early Tax Refund Services

Left Australia already? That’s not a problem…Claiming your tax back or early tax return after departing Australia.


If you are leaving Australia permanently and will leave before the end of the income year (30 June), you may be able to lodge your tax return early.

Basically, you will need to have all the information above together, plus the following:

Final PAYG Payment Summary or a Statement of Earnings from your Australian employer.

Tax Payer Leaving Australia Form – this will need to be filled out, scanned in and emailed to us.

However if this (early tax return) is your first tax return in Australia, you had better do during financial period (July-September) due to ATO audit.